Thursday, November 06, 2008

On Random Stuffs

Was introduced to this website today... It's worth 15 minutes of your time to go there and have a jolly goo laugh... www.despair.com

Finishing up the second of three reports due tonight, and I have a shit load of ERM to study tomorrow for my final exam on Monday. And then, I have also my CFA Level 1 exam to study for.

But then again, I am really quite relaxed about the pressures of school work this semester. In fact I am more interested to learn about the Bible and God's will because it has more bearings on my life than anything else the school can put together combined.

Anyway, I think I may be ready to speak to her again. Then again, after all these, can everything be put to a side and have us just be platonic friends again?

Worth pondering over...