Despite trying my utmost, I failed my IPPT today (at 2.4km run). I think I will train up for a re-test before I leave for Germany - I don't like to fail, especially when I felt that I could have prepared myself better for this. However, during a day of headache and tiredness, thank God for seeing me through the IPPT unscathed. The multi-storey car park at Maju Camp proved to be a pathetic place for 2.4km runs because of the diesel stench and the stuffy air. I would have preferred to run in the open rather than in an enclosed area - oh well.
I spoke with a friend today about dating. I think my outlook on dating has changed radically in the last couple of months. I used to date a girl whom I hit it off well with - and try to build long term on short term... That has changed tremendously recently...
I think, that it is important to start of as friends first - get to know one another really well. Evaluate if we can stand each other's weaknesses and admire each other's strengths, and subsequently if the feeling is mutual then bring her home and show my folks and vice versa... And then when both sides parents are comfortable with their kids going out with the other person... that's when the relationship should start.
Sounds good, eh?
Oh well, there's an exam on Monday and a report to finish before I head to bed tonight - it's gonna be a long and hot night with a tremendous headache. Argh.
And Man U just lost 2-1 to Arsenal at the Emirates. Double sian.