Monday, November 10, 2008

ERM... It's Over.

Were you expecting me to disclose some major event in my life where I closed a chapter? Gotcha!

Actually, I am talking about the end of my Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) module - possibly my last finance module in University (depending on whether or not I will get a finance module in EBS where I am going for exchange next semester). It was a good module, full of learning points, although I must say most of the class were out of depth most of the time. However, I am certain that the skills and frameworks taught in the class would serve me well in the days to come.

The final exam went surprisingly well - I was expecting it to be like mid-term exams, where I was struggling to put a word into the spaces provided for answers. However, this turned out to be a paper where even if I did not know the answer to the questions fully, I could come up with a random answer which still remotely made sense. Nice...

I've been listening to Christian songs all weekend since Bezae thumbed 20 over songs to me last Friday. It's been a hmm.. refreshing change from the normal emo nemo or loud noisy techno songs that I've been listening to for the hmm... past many many many years.

And thank God for the message yesterday in church - I think it served both me and my brother K well... he seems really touched by God's message yesterday. It is always good to meet people in a similar position (of course I shouldn't want to find people in this position, but people do find themselves in this position) and through encouraging them, I encourage myself too. Win-win? Praise the Lord really.

Oh well, time to start writing my EF report - it's way overdue.