Some emo songs that just seems more meaningful than usual this season...
最熟悉的陌生人 - 萧亚轩
还记得吗
窗外那被月光染亮的海洋
你还记得吗
是爱让彼此把夜点亮
为何后来我们用沉默取代依赖
曾经朗朗星空
渐渐阴霾
心碎离开
转身回到最初荒凉里等待
为了寂寞
是否找个人填心中空白
我们变成了世上
最熟悉的陌生人
今后各自曲折
各自悲哀
[副歌]
只怪我们爱得那么汹涌
爱得那么深
于是梦醒了搁浅了沉默了挥手了
却回不了神
如果当初在交会时能忍住了
激动的灵魂
也许今夜我不会让自己在思念里
沉沦
心碎离开
转身回到最初荒凉里等待
为了寂寞
是否找个人填心中空白
我们变成了世上
最熟悉的陌生人
今后各自曲折
各自悲哀
[副歌]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lover After Me - Savage Garden
Here I go again I promised myself I wouldn't think of you today
It's been seven months and counting
You've moved on
I still feel exactly the same
It's just that everywhere I go all the buildings know your name
Like photographs and memories of love
Steel and granite reminders
The city calls your name and I can't move on
Ever since you've been gone
The lights go out the same
The only difference is
You call another name
To your love
To your lover now
To your love
The lover after me
Am I all alone in the universe?
There's no love on these streets
I have given mine away to a world that didn't want it anyway
So this is my new freedom
It's funny
I don't remember being chained
But nothing seems to make sense anymore
Without you I'm always twenty minutes late
Ever since you've been gone
The lights go out the same
The only difference is
You call another name
To your love
To your lover now
To your love
The lover after me
And time goes by so slowly
The nights are cold and lonely
I shouldn't be holding on
But I'm still holding on for you
Here I go again
I promised myself I wouldn't think of you today
But I'm standing at your doorway
I'm calling out your name because I can't move on
Ever since you've been gone
The lights go out the same
The only difference is
You call another name
To your love
To your lover now
To your love
The lover after me