Thursday, January 22, 2009

On and Off

I really need to be more disciplined in managing time and learn to be a good steward of the time that I have - I've been spending too much time online watching Internet TV and following 珠光宝气 online. It's not that entertainment isn't good, it's just that I need to start being at student again and remember that I have commitments towards my Intensive German course and my Investments II class which starts next week. From the slides, it seems that the work is a lot tougher than I had initially thought it to be.

I read her blog today - actually I've been always following her blog. For the first time, I managed not to ask her about the things she blogged on the last two days - I need to learn to stop being so concerned, and learn to let go of things that the deceitful heart wants but may not be the best for me. Maybe it's time to seriously re-look at several things, and ponder deeper about the moves I have to make.

如果我爱上你的笑容
要怎麼收藏要怎麼拥有
如果你快乐不是为我
会不会放手其实才是拥有