After an emotional two weeks and being deprived of sleep for 34 hours before I embarked on a 14 hour sleep that was interrupted by an hour of dinner, I feel rather dry and devoid of feelings.
In reflection, I just want to thank God for sustaining throughout my most trying period this semester, I am rushing project works by the deadline at the last minute for almost all of them. Yet, somehow the two projects which I am done with presenting turned out pretty fine. So, in a way perhaps it is a reply from Him that I am on the right track on my lessons on reliance on Him and His will.
There's just a presentation left and 3 reports left due, after which I need to embark on intensive studying for my final exams, and my CFA Level 1 paper too. I paid S$1,500 for that, so hopefully the money won't go down the drain.
Finances are a bit tight of late because of the frequent visits to the doctor, and the midnight taxi rides home because of project works or just plain staying away from home. Oh well.
Time to persevere on for a little while more...