I met Joel for dinner yesterday evening and we went to Suntec City Foodcourt for dinner. Well, technically not dinner as for the first time in my entire life ALL I had for dinner was a plate of fruits - 1 slice of watermelon, and 2 slices of rockmelon (which tasted super bland).
We had a long long chat, about life, about God, about our woes and the things which we were thankful for. It was amazing how we could have shared so much in an evening (at this juncture I would like to categorically state that I am in no ways anywhere near broke-back status with Joel). It's amazing how I have gone so fast in my journey with God. Let's hope my parents will be receptive to this.
Met Loh Wei on the train home. Glad to see that he's doing fine too :)
Donated blood at the Evangel Family Church today, wow the church kindly gave every donor 1 6-pack Brands' Chicken Essence! How kind :) Not that I did it with the intention of collecting rewards (there was no mention of it) but it's a kind gesture anyways :)
Dinner with my former coach Alexandru Nilca soon! I'm so glad to be able to see him after so so so long. :D