Monday, June 30, 2008

On Forgiveness

Last night, we had a heart to heart talk again, where I stressed how much her concern means to me. We trashed more things out, and all was well again :) I suppose the saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" applies in all aspects of life. By being totally honest (and painful as it was sometimes), I believe we reach resolution, not compromise, and end up more appreciative of each other, as well as gain a deeper understanding of each other. Certainly, our relationship goes a wee step ahead everytime we trash things out :) So thank you for that, I really appreciate your honesty and willingness to open up to me :)

So we forgave each other. And that's not something easy to do. Forgiveness comes after understanding, and understanding can only come with time and lots of patience, and care, and EQ. For example, I am still irritated by my superiors at work because one is incompetent and the other either does not have an opinion or does not dare to say it. But I try to understand, and am still in the process of trying to struggle with trying to understand why they did what they did with it and through understanding their situations hopefully come to attain inner peace when it comes to them. I'm sure everyone grapples with issues like these from time to time, so I really encourage you to think deeper than just daily gossip - sometimes these things make us a wee bit more mature everytime. Which is good right?

Met Abby for coffee after work - always a day's highlight to see her. And then met David for dinner at his place - always good to meet my best buddy. So met the two most important people in my life outside of my family - good stuff today.
Alright need some time to do personal stuffs right now - until then, let's all become wiser and stay happier :)