Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Haven't Blogged in a Month!

Amazing.

The past month has been full of travels and exams (last bit of exchange in Germany), and meeting up with friends upon return.  Little wonder I did not look to Blogger to put down my rants and random thoughts as much as I had used to compared to earlier this year.

Now that I'm back, somehow life seems a little different from how it was before I left.  Did something change in me?

Next week, work starts.  As much as I would like to spend more time at home, Monday to Thursday nights have all been pretty much booked.  Where I can find the time to gym or at least run about, I don't know.  Somehow, the lazy life on exchange appeals to me more.  Not sure if I can be a Singaporean again. Haha...

Pondering about some issues too... Don't like playing games, and a mix-and-match preference is very gay.