Sunday, April 05, 2009

On A Day of Firsts...

Yesterday, I swiped a total of 1,025 EUR on branded goods on my Credit Card! Total madness... Bought them for other people back home though - so I didn't actually spend a single cent, except for 20EUR for the return trip to Frankfurt....  It's a first!

I ate lunch at a Chinese Restaurant at Frankfurt yesterday - my first meal in a Chinese restaurant in Germany!  The food was not too bad - and I ate 4 bowls of rice!!  Which was why...

Another first - I ran for 1.5 hours along the Rhine - took a really slow jog (because I am unfit and due for RT when I return to Singapore) from Winkel to Hattenheim and back (about 8km), stopping to chat for a while on the way there and back with the EBS exchange students who were having a little picnic at the banks of the Rhine River.  Hopefully I burned off all the lunch.

Exhausted man.